December 05 2016 in SkinCare
With special function of Skin Regeneration and Powered Retention - applying nourishing essence on face care mask improves facial skin tone and make tired looking skin more elastic and healthy.
3 Steps Intensive Care Mask – best to use at night time before going to sleep with ultimate moistening and recovery at sleeping time!
- STEP1 Facial Foaming & Soft Peeling
- STEP2 INTENSIVE CARE MASK
- STEP3 Anti-Aging Night Cream
[BIO CELLULOSE FACIAL SHEETS]
- Applying nourishing essence on face care mask improves facial skin tone and make tired looking skin more elastic and healthy.
- 4 Free ingredients: Free Mineral oil, Free silicon, Free Artificial coloring, Free Paraben
Horse Oil-Complex (Skin Regeneration, Powered Retention)
Mineral rich Alpine ice water has been added to enhance and maintain much needed moisture
to tired looking skin
- The original ceramide containing in essence and keratinocytes wrinkle care for skin with
moisture for skin
- 6 different kinds of extracts complete your skin vitality and elasticity.
[INGREDIENTS] Water, Glacier Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Betaine, PEG-60
Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, FucusVesiculosus Extract, PrunellaVulgaris Extract,
Horse Fat, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose,Jania Rubens Extract, Hyaluronic
Acid, MaltooligosylGlucoside, C12-14Hydroxyalkyl Maltitol Ether, Polyglutamic Acid, Fucose,
Mineral Water, SalviaHispanica Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen,
SasaQuelpaertensis Extract, Adenosin, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA,Fragrance, Ceramide 3
[SIZE] 2ml (Foam), 2ml (Night Cream), 25ml (Mask)
[HOW TO USE]
- After cleansing and cleaning skin texture, take out a sheet and apply evenly
- to the whole face.
- In 15-20 minutes, remove the sheet and pat on to the skin the remains for it to be absorbed.
- Any remaining ingredients can be also applied to other body areas.
[TIP of the day] For most effective result, we recommend to use the product for at least 4 weeks continuously due to 4 week skin turnover cycle.
- Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if skin becomes red, swollen, itchy during and after use.
- Keep out of eyes. If eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandage or tapes.
- Avoid storing under direct sunlight or high&low temperature. Keep away from the children. For preventing dryness, use mask at once after opening pouch.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.