July 15 2017 in SkinCare
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- Extra Moisturizing,
- Strengthen skin immunity system,
- Increase elasticity for bouncy skin,
- Balance skin for a less sensitive level,
- Nutritional supplements,
- Deep Clean and much more
On top of the natural facial mask sheet, non-toxin natural ingredient ink made with plants was used to print animal's pattern. This not only add much fun to the home facial process, it can also put on additional nutrition to the mask sheet.
[ Monkey - Pore Scaling Aloe]
- Mineral rich Alpine ice water has been added to enhance and maintain much needed moisture to tired looking skin
- Containing teatree extract has an exceptional effects on:
- Recovery from outside skin irritation
- Calming down the skin which has been stimulated
- 6 different kinds of extracts complete your skin vitality and elasticity.
[ How to use ]
- After cleansing and cleaning skin texture
- Take out a sheet and apply evenly to the whole face.
- In 15-20 minutes, remove the sheet and pat on to the skin the remains for it to be absorbed.
- Any remaining ingredients can be also applied to other body areas.
- Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if skin becomes red, swollen itchy during and after use.
- Keep out of eyes. If eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandage or tapes.
- Avoid storing under direct sunlight or high&low temperature. Keep away from the children. For preventing dryness, use mask at once after opening pouch.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glacier Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, MelaleucaAlternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Hydroxyethyl-cellulose, Jania Rubens Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, C12-14 HydroxyalkylMaltitol Ether, Polyglutamic Acid, Fucose, Mineral Water, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, SasaQuelpaertensis Extract, Adenosin, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, MelaleucaAlternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.