January 22 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
[ Main Features ]
- Extra Moisturizing,
- Strengthen skin immunity system,
- Increase elasticity for bouncy skin,
- Balance skin for a less sensitive level,
- Nutritional supplements,
- Deep Clean and much more
On top of the natural facial mask sheet, non-toxin natural ingredient ink made with plants was used to print animal's pattern. This not only add much fun to the home facial process, it can also put on additional nutrition to the mask sheet.
[ Tiger - Anti-Wrinkle Collagen ]
- Mineral rich Alpine ice water has been added to enhance and maintain much needed moisture to tired looking skin
- Containing collagen extract has several effects of:
- Calming effect on the dry and rough skin
- Moisturizing and revitalizing skin
- 6 different kinds of extracts complete your skin vitality and elasticity.
[ How to use ]
- After cleansing and cleaning skin texture
- Take out a sheet and apply evenly to the whole face.
- In 15-20 minutes, remove the sheet and pat on to the skin the remains for it to be absorbed.
- Any remaining ingredients can be also applied to other body areas.
- Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if skin becomes red, swollen itchy during and after use.
- Keep out of eyes. If eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandage or tapes.
- Avoid storing under direct sunlight or high&low temperature. Keep away from the children. For preventing dryness, use mask at once after opening pouch.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glacier Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Betaine, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer,
Hydroxyethylcellulose, Jania Rubens Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, MaltooligosylGlucoside, C12-14
HydroxyalkylMaltitol Ether, Polyglutamic Acid, Fucose, Mineral Water, Salvia Hispanica Seed
Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, SasaQuelpaertensis Extract, Adenosin, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.