May 16 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
Want to try a Three dimensional shaped cotton face mask with rich beauty essence?
What does it mean of three dimensional? 3D mask means a mask sheet that is not flat like a sheet but it was well cut and sewed onto a 3D face shape which can fit the shape of your face better.
[Product Characteristics] This product controls the generation of melanin, and prevents blemishes and freckles caused by sunburn. This product moisturized your skin sufficiently, gives a translucent touch to your skin, and enhances makeup finish. No ditional colorings. This is an over-the-counter product.
[Ingredients] Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Panax Ginseng Root Ferment Filtrate, Folic acid, Human oligopeptide-1, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-18/4 Copolymer, polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Carbomer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Polyquaternium-51, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA , Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Perfume
[How to use]
1. Cleanse and dry face thoroughly.
2. Open pouch, remove, SOC 3D Facial Mask, and apply to face.
3. Leave on face for 15-45 minutes while relaxing.
4. Remove mask. Gently pat until fully absorbed.
- During summer, keep masks (in package) in refrigerator before use.
- During winter, place masks (in package) in hot water for 3 minutes before use.
- Do Not Rinse with water. Continue your regular skin care regimen.
- For better results, leave on for longer periods.
[Size] Net weight 25ml/0.9oz
Warning: For External Only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.