June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
- Contains watermelon extract that provides fresh moisture to dull skin.
- Watermelon is full of vitamins such as Vitamin A, B6 and C that can brightening the skin tone.
- It also contains lycopene and amino acids, all can function for a healthy skin, help the immune system which is very important for a healthy looking skin.
- It is also benefitting from antioxidants.
- This mask creates comfortable and healthy skin with its rich moisture and soothing effect.
[ Main Functions on Ingredients ]
- Solvent: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol
- Moisturizer: Glycerin, Butylene Glycol
- Preservative: Phenoxyethanol
- Fragrance: ‧Fragrance
[ About Skinfood ]
- “You are what you eat.”
- Healthy skin starts with food.
- SKINFOOD is the first cosmetic brand to root itself in food.
- We believe that nutritive food results in nutritive beauty for healthy, beautiful skin.
- Our food philosophy drives our product development to ensure that only the highest quality food
- ingredients are used to create a more beautiful, healthier lifestyle.
[ How to use ]
- Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face.
- After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence.
- Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.
[ Size ] 20ml per sheet mask
[ Expiration date ] 30 months after Manufacture date printed on the sheet
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Butylene Glycol, Blueberry Fruit Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Betaine, Sodium Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Beta-Glucan, Yeast Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Witch Hazel Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.