May 16 2017 in Facial Masks
- Tomato is very rich in lycopene.
- Can provide intensive care for moisturizing function.
- Vitalizes and moisturizes the skin.
[ Benefit of Tomato For Skin ]
- Tomato cools the skin and neutralises the surface.
- Tomato can protect the skin from the sun - ultraviolet lights.
- Tomatoes can enable the skin to take in oxygen, delaying aging and wrinkling.
- It can add a special glowing skin color.
- Tomatoes contains lycopene that is protective against the risk of skin cancer.
[ About Skinfood ]
- “You are what you eat.”
- Healthy skin starts with food.
- SKINFOOD is the first cosmetic brand to root itself in food.
- We believe that nutritive food results in nutritive beauty for healthy, beautiful skin.
- Our food philosophy drives our product development to ensure that only the highest quality food
- ingredients are used to create a more beautiful, healthier lifestyle.
[ How to use ]
- Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face.
- After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence.
- Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.
[ Size ] 20ml per sheet mask
[ Expiration date ] 30 months after Manufacture date printed on the sheet
[ Ingredient ]
Purified water, Dipropylene glycol, Glycerine, Butylene glycol, Ethanol, Tomato extract (90 mg), Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Ethylhexyl glycerin, Piggy-60 Hydrogenated castor oil, Gum, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate / beheneth-25 methacrylate crosspolymer, disodium iodide, apple extract, phenoxyethanol, fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.