April 22 2017 in Facial Masks
- Contains Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water that can intensively hydrates and soothes skin.
- Can comfort any kind of sunburn or heat from skin.
- Aloe is known for its intense hydration and healing properties.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties soothe irritation and vitamins nourish skin.
[ Main Functions on Ingredients ]
- Solvent: Water, Glycerin
- Moisturizer: Glycereth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Emulsifier: PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Viscosity Control: Cellulose gum, Xanthan Gum
- Anti-allergic: Beta-Glucan
- Preservative: Phenoxyethanol
- Fragrance: Fragrance
[ About Skinfood ]
- “You are what you eat.”
- Healthy skin starts with food.
- SKINFOOD is the first cosmetic brand to root itself in food.
- We believe that nutritive food results in nutritive beauty for healthy, beautiful skin.
- Our food philosophy drives our product development to ensure that only the highest quality food
- ingredients are used to create a more beautiful, healthier lifestyle.
[ How to use ]
- Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face.
- After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence.
- Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.
[ Size ] 20ml per sheet mask
[ Expiration date ] 30 months after Manufacture date printed on the sheet
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Glycereth-26, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Beta-Glucan, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.