June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
- A beauty food mask sheet that enhances skin condition to make it healthy.
- Snail filtrate contains nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans, and antimicrobial, copper peptides, etc. All of the above are beneficial for the skin such as firming, replenishing moisture or regenerating cell's growth.
[ About Skinfood ]
- “You are what you eat.” Healthy skin starts with food.
- SKINFOOD is the first cosmetic brand to root itself in food.
- We believe that nutritive food results in nutritive beauty for healthy, beautiful skin.
- Our food philosophy drives our product development to ensure that only the highest quality food
- ingredients are used to create a more beautiful, healthier lifestyle.
- expiration: 30 months from date of manufacture
[ Size ] 23g per sheet
[ How to Use ]
- Clean your face with clear water.
- Remove mask from the package.
- Place the mask by centering it in the middle of the face.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the sheet mask and pat for remaining essence to absorb.
- Can also apply the remaining essence in other part of your body.
[ Expiration date ] 30 months after Manufacture date printed on the sheet
[ Main Ingredients and Functions ]
- Solvent: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethanol
- Moisturizer: Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ceramide NP, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin
- Viscosity Control: Cholesterol, Acrylates/ C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose
- Preservative: Phenoxyethanol
- Fragrance: Fragrance
[ Ingredients ]
Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Snail Mucilage Filtrate (200 Mg), PEG-100 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceramide NP, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cholesterol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Acrylate / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Vpicopolymer, Ethanol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Macadamia Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.