November 12 2017 in SkinCare
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- A beauty food mask sheet that makes dry and dull skin clear and transparent.
- Salmon has the function to deeply moisturize and restores softness or radiance to dry and dull skin.
- Salmon is well known of the rich content of its fat which is also very tasty, this made salmon extract very rich for moisturizing the skin.
- The skin always need special moist to keep up it's softness for a younger look
[ About Skinfood ]
- “You are what you eat.” Healthy skin starts with food.
- SKINFOOD is the first cosmetic brand to root itself in food.
- We believe that nutritive food results in nutritive beauty for healthy, beautiful skin.
- Our food philosophy drives our product development to ensure that only the highest quality food
- ingredients are used to create a more beautiful, healthier lifestyle.
- expiration: 30 months from date of manufacture
[ Size ] 23g per sheet
[ How to Use ]
- Clean your face with clear water.
- Remove mask from the package.
- Place the mask by centering it in the middle of the face.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the sheet mask and pat for remaining essence to absorb.
- Can also apply the remaining essence in other part of your body.
[ Expiration date ] 30 months after Manufacture date printed on the sheet
[ Main Ingredients and Functions ]
- Solvent: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol
- Moisturizer: Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin
- Viscosity Control: Xanthan Gum
- Preservative: Phenoxyethanol
- Fragrance: Fragrance
[ Ingredients ]
Purified Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ethanol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Salmon Egg Extract (27 Mg), Rice Bran Water, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.