April 22 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- Contains Lemon extract (18mg)!
- Lemon is very rich in vitamin C.
- Vitamin C can clear and brighten up dark and dul skin color tone.
[ Benefit of Lemon For Skin ]
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, this means it carries a special function on brighten and lighten the skin.
- Brightening the skin means help lighten age spots, dark spots, or tanned skin.
- Vitamin C is a great antioxidant for neutralizing free radicals and boosting collagen production
- Lemon can also be used for blackhead treatment because lemons are antibacterial and they can help to treat acne.
[ About Skinfood ]
- “You are what you eat.”
- Healthy skin starts with food.
- SKINFOOD is the first cosmetic brand to root itself in food.
- We believe that nutritive food results in nutritive beauty for healthy, beautiful skin.
- Our food philosophy drives our product development to ensure that only the highest quality food
- ingredients are used to create a more beautiful, healthier lifestyle.
[ How to use ]
- Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face.
- After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence.
- Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.
[ Size ] 20ml per sheet mask
[ Expiration date ] 30 months after Manufacture date printed on the sheet
[ Ingredient ]
purified water, dipropylene glycol, glycerin, Ethanol, hydroxyethyl cellulose, ethylhexyl glycerin, lemon extract (18 mg), phage-60 hydrogenated castor oil, xanthan gum, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate / beheneth-25 methacrylate crosspolymer , Diisodium dithiophosphate, citron extract, phenoxyethanol, fragrance
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
it is necessary to make the mask everything in daytime
Hi, you can also use mask at night time before you go to sleep. You can leave the mask's serum on the face overnight if it does not feel too uncomfortable. Thanks