March 23 2017 in SkinCare
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- Contains Lemon extract (18mg)!
- Lemon is very rich in vitamin C.
- Vitamin C can clear and brighten up dark and dul skin color tone.
[ Benefit of Lemon For Skin ]
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, this means it carries a special function on brighten and lighten the skin.
- Brightening the skin means help lighten age spots, dark spots, or tanned skin.
- Vitamin C is a great antioxidant for neutralizing free radicals and boosting collagen production
- Lemon can also be used for blackhead treatment because lemons are antibacterial and they can help to treat acne.
[ About Skinfood ]
- “You are what you eat.”
- Healthy skin starts with food.
- SKINFOOD is the first cosmetic brand to root itself in food.
- We believe that nutritive food results in nutritive beauty for healthy, beautiful skin.
- Our food philosophy drives our product development to ensure that only the highest quality food
- ingredients are used to create a more beautiful, healthier lifestyle.
[ How to use ]
- Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face.
- After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence.
- Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.
[ Size ] 20ml per sheet mask
[ Expiration date ] 30 months after Manufacture date printed on the sheet
[ Ingredient ]
purified water, dipropylene glycol, glycerin, Ethanol, hydroxyethyl cellulose, ethylhexyl glycerin, lemon extract (18 mg), phage-60 hydrogenated castor oil, xanthan gum, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate / beheneth-25 methacrylate crosspolymer , Diisodium dithiophosphate, citron extract, phenoxyethanol, fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.