October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Contains kale leaf extract!
- Kale, the super food that is rich in chlorophyll.
- Function to hydrate fatigued skin.
[ Benefit of Kale For Skin ]
- Kale is very rich in Vitamins - Vitamin A, C and K.
- Lack of Vitamin A can lead to dry and flaky skin, this means Kale can provide necessary moisture to the skin.
- Vitamin C in Kale can improve the immunity by hydration, providing antioxidants and metabolism promoting processes.
- Kalm is an anti-inflammatory food type
- Kale helps in the detoxification of the skin.
- Vitamin A in Kale can prevent skin diseases
[ About Skinfood ]
- “You are what you eat.”
- Healthy skin starts with food.
- SKINFOOD is the first cosmetic brand to root itself in food.
- We believe that nutritive food results in nutritive beauty for healthy, beautiful skin.
- Our food philosophy drives our product development to ensure that only the highest quality food
- ingredients are used to create a more beautiful, healthier lifestyle.
[ How to use ]
- Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face.
- After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence.
- Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.
[ Size ] 20ml per sheet mask
[ Expiration date ] 30 months after Manufacture date printed on the sheet
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, kale leaf Extract (18 ug), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Beta-Glucan, Polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium carbomer, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.