January 15 2018 in SkinCare
- A beauty mask sheet that contains rich nutrients and moisturizing ingredients to make skin moist and smooth.
- Horse fat are called Maya in Korea which contain fatty acids which are similar to human oil (sebum), this mean maya can penetrate quickly into the skin comparing with other ingredient.
[ About Skinfood ]
- “You are what you eat.” Healthy skin starts with food.
- SKINFOOD is the first cosmetic brand to root itself in food.
- We believe that nutritive food results in nutritive beauty for healthy, beautiful skin.
- Our food philosophy drives our product development to ensure that only the highest quality food
- ingredients are used to create a more beautiful, healthier lifestyle.
- expiration: 30 months from date of manufacture
[ Size ] 23g per sheet
[ How to Use ]
- Clean your face with clear water.
- Remove mask from the package.
- Place the mask by centering it in the middle of the face.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the sheet mask and pat for remaining essence to absorb.
- Can also apply the remaining essence in other part of your body.
[ Expiration date ] 30 months after Manufacture date printed on the sheet
[ Main Ingredients and Functions ]
- Solvent: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol
- Moisturizer: Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, thylhexylglycerin
- Viscosity Control: Cholesterol, Acrylates/ C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum
- Preservative: Phenoxyethanol
- Fragrance: Fragrance
[ Ingredients ]
Purified Water, Glycerin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methyl Glucoside Distearate, Butylen Glycol, Horse fat (40 Mg), Alcohol, Arginine, Acrylate / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Carbomer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Macadamia Seed Oil, Cholesterol, 1,2- Hexanediol, Ceramide NP, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.