March 23 2017 in SkinCare
- Contains brussels sprout extract!
- Brussels sprout, the super food that is small, yet full of nutrients.
- For dry, rought and sensitive skin.
- Keep the skin healthier than ever.
- Brussels sprouts have a super high protein content comparing to most other vegetables.
- It contains an tremendous amount of vitamins and minerals, it is good for the health AND the skin.
- It is also a great Source Of Vitamin K, plenty of vitamin antioxidants such as vitamin A and vitamin C.
- Contains flavonoid antioxidant such as quercitin, isorhamnetin, and kaempferol.
- Proven to contain high level of antioxidant effects, the antioxidant effects of sprouts are even much better than broccoli.
[ About Skinfood ]
- “You are what you eat.”
- Healthy skin starts with food.
- SKINFOOD is the first cosmetic brand to root itself in food.
- We believe that nutritive food results in nutritive beauty for healthy, beautiful skin.
- Our food philosophy drives our product development to ensure that only the highest quality food
- ingredients are used to create a more beautiful, healthier lifestyle.
[ How to use ]
- Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face.
- After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence.
- Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.
[ Size ] 20ml per sheet mask
[ Expiration date ] 30 months after Manufacture date printed on the sheet[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, brussels sprout Extract (90mg) , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Beta-Glucan, Polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium carbomer, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.