April 22 2017 in Facial Masks
- Contains Blakc Bean Extract that penetrates deep into the skin for moisturizing the texture.
- Contains Soybean Seed Extract that has a function of anit-aging and skin cell restoration.
- Initial Bean Extract has clam effects on skin and regeneration of skin tissue with an effect of anti-anging.
[ Main Functions on Ingredients ]
- Solvent: Water, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol
- Moisturizer: Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arginine
- Emulsifier: Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, Hydrogenated lecithin, Cholesterol
- Whitening: Diacetyl Boldine
- Preservative: Phenoxyethanol
- Fragrance: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance
[ About Skinfood ]
- “You are what you eat.”
- Healthy skin starts with food.
- SKINFOOD is the first cosmetic brand to root itself in food.
- We believe that nutritive food results in nutritive beauty for healthy, beautiful skin.
- Our food philosophy drives our product development to ensure that only the highest quality food
- ingredients are used to create a more beautiful, healthier lifestyle.
[ How to use ]
- Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face.
- After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence.
- Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.
[ Size ] 20ml per sheet mask
[ Expiration date ] 30 months after Manufacture date printed on the sheet
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Soybean Seed Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Alcohol, Witch Hazel Extract, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated lecithin, Cholesterol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diacetyl Boldine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.