January 16 2017 in Facial Masks
- For wrinkle and crumbly skin
- Contains Royal Jelly (100mg), Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil,
- Royal Jelly? Circulate epidermal and lower cell giving rough and freckled skin elasticity with moisture.
- Honey pack for wrinkled and rough skin
- Royal jelly 100mg gives bright and elastic skin care.
- Unlike heavy and loose regular mask gives self skin light light and perfect fit.
- Plant extract from nature, mild on skin.
[ About SKIN9 VILLAGE Super Animals ]
Nine skins (NYSE seosunhui) introduced a series with new mask packs called "Super Animals". Animal Super Series has mask pack products with larger size than the conventional mask pack, there are a total of four species of printed characater mask: Tiger, Puppy, Panda, Leopard .
Collagen and Honey are two main ingredients for the series of four type for function of Whitening, Elasticity, Water (moisturzing). Printed character mask packs are a recent trend, this most recent charact mask are printed with constantly growing excellent printing technology from Korea.
- This SKIN9 VILLAGE is a very fun mask pack!
- You can turn into very interesting animal faces.
- After turning your original face to an animal, you will be surprised for skin pamper also!
[ How to use ]
- After washing your face, apply emollient onto your face to softening or soothing the skin.
- Open the product and apply the sheet mask onto the entire face evenly avoiding the eye and mouth area
- Take off the mask after around 15-20 minutes
- Pat your skin lightly to help skin absorbing
[ Size ] 25ml per sheet
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Nacinamide, Royal Jelly Extract, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Buddleja Davidi Extract, Thyrmus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantonin, Polysorbate 80, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethyhexylglycerin, Adenosin, Fragrance, Discodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.