February 21 2017 in SkinCare
SKIN79 Animal Mask for Angry Cat (Calming & Soothing Care) contains Aloe and Tea tree ingredients to help soothe, and moisturize your skin. Great for those that have troubled skin as this makes instantly soothes any irritations that you may have while calming it with Green floral fragrance. Say no to those 8 harmful ingredients (3 kinds of paraben, formaldehyde, Phthalate) and treat your skin to fresh fruits that solve all your skin problems!
Benefits: Moisturizing, Elasticity, Soothing, Brightening
[ About SKIN79 ]
Product of ISO Certified Company (ISO9001)
Pamper your face with a happy joyful pattern printed facial mask
There are a total of 6 types with different ingredient, special function and pattern:
- SKIN79 Animal Mask for Angry Cat (Calming & Soothing Care)
- SKIN79 Animal Mask for Dry Monkey (Intensive Moisturizer)
- SKIN79 Animal Mask for Dark Panda (Brightening & Whitening Functional)
- SKIN79 Fruit Mask - Pomegranate Girl (Moisturizing & Elastic, Wrinkle Improvement)
- Skin79 Fruit Mask - Strawberry Girl (Vitalizing & Moisture)
- Skin79 Fruit Mask - Watermelon Girl (Moisture & Soothing)
[ How to apply ]
- After cleansing use toner
- Apply the mask and spread evenly over entire face
- After 10-20 minutes, remove the mask and gently absorb remaining essence.
- keep out of reach of the children
- apply to the face and leave about 10~20 minutes
- Stop using the product when you have skin problems or the product disagrees with your skin
- Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist if you have redness, swelling, itching or irritation on the skin while or after using the product.
- If the product gets into the eyes, don't rub but rinse with water.
- Don't place the product in any place where it will be subjected to extremely high or low temperatures or direct sunlight.
- for external use only
[ Ingredients ]
Purified water, Butylene glycol, glycerin, niacinamide, grape seed extract, lotus seed extract, jojoba seed extract, trehalose, betaine, allantoin, citric acid, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, potassium sorbate, gum arabic, peat can, phenoxyethanol, xanthan gum, blood Hydro -60 jeneyi not suited castor oil, tromethamine, acrylates / C10-30 alkyl acrylate cross polymers, echil hexyl glycerin, disodium this is dt, spices, 1,2 hexane diol
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.