January 16 2017 in Facial Masks
About Nature Republic - Created in March 2009, Nature Republic is a cosmetics brand that utilizes natural ingredients for their products. The brand's philosophy is 'A Sense of the Beginning'.
Natural Ingredient Box - with a total of 5 masks that are all created with all sorts of natural food and ingredient. All are made of food or drinks that we eat or drink every day such as Avocade, Acai berry, Cucumber, Royal Jelly and Tomato. Now it is time for you to pamper with all those healthy food. All masks are with super reasonable price - a must get mask sheet box to pamper your skin at the same time not spending a lot.
Click to view it's own package description
- Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet Avocado
- Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet Acai Berry
- Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet Cucumber
- Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet Royal Jelly
Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet Tomato
- Total market value: US$9
- Skin18's discount price: US$7
Nature Republic is a brand that focuses on promoting a healthy lifestyle to modern customers through it's natural cosmetics. It offers diverse products ranging from skin care to body and hair care. All products contain natural ingredients. The global star and singer, Rain is the official model of the Nature Republic. The brand is very similar to the face shop and become very popular among Korean young people.
Nature Republic Brand Concept - Exploring the clean & marvelous gifts sent from God, we strive to find the precious life energy in the midst of Scorching deserts, the bast extend of wild savannah, and in the profound of deep ocean. Let present the beautiful stories of Mother Nature and share the healthy & joyful naturalism right here, with NATURE REPUBLIC!
- After washing the face, apply toner to prepare the skin for the next step of skin care.
- Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face.
- Using the eye area to align correctly.
- Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.