July 15 2017 in SkinCare
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- This is a official Sanrio (Trademark™ © '88, '15 SANRIO) Facial Mask product which was produced to be sold in Japan, and now you can get it at Skin18.
- Transform yourself into Hello Kitty, Japan's cutest cat character, with these Hello Kitty Narikiri Face Packs. These genuine face packs are beauty masks that will help improve your skin. Just wash your face and then put on the face pack. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then peel off.
- Sadly, after the face pack is removed you will no longer be Sanrio's favorite cat, but your skin will feel invigorated and healthier. The packs contain water, hyaluronan, hydrolyzed collagen, and fermented soybean extract.
- The pack comes with serums that contain cosmetic ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid or collagen. With plenty essence to penetrate the skin for moisturizing needs.
- When purchase 2 pieces, packing will come with the nice outer case.
[ Size ] Outer bag size: H210 X W130mm & Contents: 1 sheet (20ml)
[ Main Ingredients ] Water, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed collagen, fermented soybean extract
[ Ingredients ] (translated from Japanese) Water, glycerin, PEG / PPG-17/6 copolymers, Hamamelis water, lactic acid bacilli / Da~izu fermentation extract, Damasukupara flower water, vinegar base Rihiyu~ekisu, hydrolyzed collagen, Furupuchin, Hifururo acid Na, glycyrrhizin over 2K, Aranto~in, acetic acid Bok tocopherol , ~Erisuritoru, xanthan gum, PEG-90M, Porisorupeto 80, EDTA-2Na, alkoxy ethanol, Mechirupara base down, Fragrance
[ How to Use ]
- Use Clean Water and cleanser to wash and clean your face (Optional: use Toner to balance up the skin tone)
- Take out the cute sanrio Mask and place the mask on your face.
- leave the mask on for 15~20 minutes to let the nutrients to be completely absorbed into the skin. After the nutrients are completely absorbed, remove the mask and pat skin gently until the left over essence is absorbed into your face. Can process with your skin care routine after using the mask
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.