August 08 2017 in Facial Masks
Oil Cleanser that recommended for combination/normal skin
Features for Banila Co. Clean It ZERO series:
- This is a bestselling cleanser which is in sherbet form when you scoop it, but melts into an oil-type makeup and residue remover as you massage it over your skin.
- Banila Co. Clean It ZERO series of cleanser is a “sherbet type cleansing balm” that promises to remove dirt, makeup, and oil without drying the skin or leaving behind a greasy residue.
- Instantly dissolve all kinds of makeup and waterproof makeup, deep clean the skin pores to remove the dirt and makeup at the same time.
Features for Clean it ZERO original:
- Removing gently thick and tenacious makeup without stripping the skin, lightweight sorbet-like-textured cleansing balm
- This sorbet-like lightweight cleansing balm instantly removes even tenacious makeup while papaya extract, as a gentle exfoliator, breaks down dead skin cells for a glowing complexion.
- Acerola extract and Herbal extract help keep your skin toned.
- Formulated with papaya, acerola and herbal extracts, it leaves your skin feeling nourished and supple. Ideal for all skin types.
- Suitable for normal skin, effectively cleaning the inside of pores using papaya extracts.
- Mineral Oil
- Mineral oil is a safe, fantastic skincare ingredient, and there’s plenty of scientific evidence to support this.
- It is actually an amazing cleansing ingredient, especially for those who are prone to blackheads.
- Mineral oil molecules are too large to enter pores, so it’s noncomedogenic, and massaging into the skin as a cleansing agent on a daily basis actually helps dislodge stubborn blackheads.
- Additionally, it provides emollient moisturizing benefits, even when used as a wash-off product.
- Papaya Fruit Extract
- Papaya contains enzymes that act as exfoliants, helping to remove dead skin cells and providing an overall brightening effect.
- Acerora Extract
- Better known as cherry extract, this ingredient contains antioxidants such as vitamins C and A, as well as mineral salts, which can help perk up tired, dry skin.
- According to COSDNA, Banila Co. Clean It Zero contains no red flags in terms of potential irritants or acne triggers.
- Use spatula to scoop a small amount and massage balm over dry skin.
- Rinse skin with lukewarm water.
- The water causes the balm to emulsify into a milky lather, which then rinses away completely clean, leaving behind no trace of makeup or greasy residue.
- Pat dry
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
- Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product closed after using it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor immediately.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Keep under cool temperatures during use.
Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Water, Rubus Suavissimus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Leaf Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinesis Root Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Leaf Extract, BHT, Butylparaben, CI 16255, CI 15985, Fragrance
There are four types for 4 different kinds for different skin type as reference:
- Clean it ZERO Original (for combination/ normal skin)
- Clean it ZERO (+) Purity(for sensitive skin)
- Clean it ZERO Resveratrol (for oily skin)
- Clean it ZERO Radiance (for dry skin)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.