QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Create a complexion that glows with Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood™∆ essential oil! A few drops added to the moisturizer your skin loves the most can help reduce the appearance of blemishes. When you apply Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood directly as part of your beauty routine, you’ll experience brighter, more youthful-appearing skin.
From the Kona Sandalwood Reforestation Project located in Hawaii, Young Living’s Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is harvested only from dead or dying sandalwood in order to preserve the ecological balance and maintain respect for the sacred land. Harvesting occurs when a tree reaches the end of its natural life, which also happens to be when the highest percentage of oil is found. As an oil that promotes the appearance of smooth skin, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is found in popular Young Living beauty products such as our Boswellia Wrinkle Cream™ and Sandalwood Moisture Cream™
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil has a rich, sweet, warm and woody aroma that is sensual and romantic, the oil is uplifting and relaxing for meditation purposes.
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood (Santalum panlculatum) Essential Oil is original from Hawaii, USA.
- The extraction method of Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil is steam distilled from wood.
- This oil is found only on the island of Hawaii.
- This oil is used traditionally as incense in religious ceremonies and for meditation.
- It is also good for skin care with its moisturizing and normalizing properties.
- Can be used as a sensual perfume, a divine deodorant
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
- Skincare: Apply two to four drops of Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood directly to desired area for acne relief, moisturizing and normalizing properties.
- Meditation: This oil is best to be diffused for meditation, prayer and yoga activities.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Frankincense oil with distilled water in a diffuser as aromatic support emotionally. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day. The diffusion can support a good night of sleeping.
- Massage: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin.
- Inhale: can inhale directly.
- DIY tips: can make body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Best as an add on for any skin care products.
[ How to use ]
- Apply to shoulders and back of neck to unwind after a long day.
- Diffuse at home for a spa-like atmosphere that is gentle and uplifting.
- Add to daily moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and to promote the appearance of younger-looking skin.
- Apply to your wrists for a peaceful companion during meditation.
- Add a couple of drops on a cotton ball and place in your car’s vents to inspire a relaxing environment when caught in traffic.
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
[ Size ] 5 ml (0.17 oz) ~ 100 drops of essential oil
[ Ingredients ]
- Santalum paniculatum† (Royal Hawaiian sandalwood)
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil