QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Rosemary Vitality is a familiar herb found in healthy cooking. Replace dried rosemary with just a drop of Rosemary Vitality in your favorite recipes, such as breads and pasta dishes. Stir in a few drops to your tomato sauce to add authentic, fresh flavor.
Rosemary is a flavorful herb that’s celebrated for its role in the culinary world, especially in Italian dishes. Rosemary Vitality™ essential oil lends a uniquely herbaceous taste to every dish it’s featured in, making it perfect for many savory recipes.
As a dietary supplement, Rosemary Vitality is loved for its naturally occurring constituents eucalyptol and alpha-pinene, which can help maintain overall wellness*. Rosemary also happens to be an important ingredient in many Young Living products, including Thieves®, En-R-Gee™, and JuvaFlex™ essential oil blends and Essentialzymes-4™ and Inner Defense® supplements.
Rosemary Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Keep your healthy lifestyle going by adding 2 drops in a capsule and taking as a dietary supplement.*
- Stir in a few drops of Rosemary Vitality oil to your tomato sauce to add an authentic, fresh flavor.
- Replace dried rosemary with just a drop of Rosemary Vitality in your favorite recipes, such as breads and pasta dishes.
- Add a drop of Rosemary Vitality to give marinades and salad dressings an extra dose of flavor.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Rosemary Vitality for a bread dip that rivals that of any restaurant.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How to Use: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take once daily
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)† leaf oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Size: 5ml (0.17 fl oz)
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use with infants