March 23 2017 in SkinCare
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- Main features: Get ride of the dead skin cell on the foot
- Recommended to use only once a month.
- Put on the socks to melt out the dead skin cell for a soft baby foot again.
- Orange oil extract peels dead cell of feet, makes soft baby feet without dead cell.
- Hard dead cell of feet is irritating, when you wear stocking or shoes reveal your feet.
[ About PACKage VS HAPOOOOOM ]
- This is a very special mask package, product produced by PACKage and graphical package designed by a young designer HAPOOOOOM.
PACKage has three concepts:
- (PACKAGE) Gift Package that is made of various Mask packs
- (FUN & COLORFUL) Fun and Various Concept
- (DAILY SKIN CARE) Safe Ingredient for daily skincare
HAPOOOOOM is a young designer, most of his works are based on a relaxing ink air balloon traveling around the world with a positive concept of happiness moments in daily life.
- Overall artwork concept: Even though air balloon is slower than air plane, It brings special rest to travel.
- Concept with this collaboration: Even though it is slower than going to dermatologist to improve skin, good mask pack also bring special rest to our daily life
- (read more about the designer on this page: http://www.hapooooom.com)
- Clean your feet.
- Take the socks pack out and fix it with attached sticker.
- After 60 minutes, wash out feet with water.
- After 4-5 days, dead cell will start to be peeling off.
[ Size ] 25g/pack
[ Main Ingredients ]
[ Ingredients ]
Alcohol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated castor Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, D-water, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Betaine, Arginine, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Alanine, Serine, Limonene, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Equisetum Arvense Extract
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.