QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ortho Sport Massage Oil combines pure vegetable oils with therapeutic-grade essential oils such as Wintergreen, Peppermint, Thyme, and Oregano.
A stronger version of Ortho Ease, Ortho Sport Massage Oil is designed for both professional and amateur athletes, as well as anyone who works or plays hard. Ortho Sport Massage Oil has a higher phenol content, which has been used traditionally to produce a warming sensation and provide relief to tired muscles.
This massage oil contain vegetable oils and essential oils: (Vegetable oil) coconut oil, wheat germ oil, grape seed oil, almond oil and olive oil. (Essential oils) Wintergreen, Peppermint, Oregano, Eucalyptus, Elemi, Vetiver, Lemograss, and Thyme.
How to use?
- Thoroughly massage into areas of the body feeling stress following exercise. Shake well before using. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Best oil to dilute with any concentrated essential oil.
Size: 236ml (8 oz)
- Fractionated Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens† (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita† (Peppermint) Oil, Origanum Compactum† Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus† Leaf Oil, Canarium Luzonicum† Gum Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides† Root Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus† Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris † (Thyme) Oil, and Olea Europaea‡ (Olive) Fruit Oil.
- Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oil
- ‡ Organically grown in accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush area with vegetable oil and see a doctor immediately.