QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
As an herb, oregano shines in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine; but as an essential oil, it has a wealth of benefits and uses outside the kitchen. Oregano essential oil’s warm, herbaceous scent is excellent at purifying the air when diffused with oils such as Peppermint. It also pairs especially well when combined with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and used in massage. That’s why you can find Oregano in Ortho Sport® Massage Oil and Young Living’s proprietary Raindrop Technique®.
- Has a warm, herbaceous scent
- Great for massage, especially on fatigued areas after activity
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents carvacrol, beta-caryophyllene, and thymol
- Helps purify the air when diffused
- Orgaeno Essential Oil contains a strong herbaceous fragrance, which is the key oil used in the raindrop technique for massage with highly purifying effects.
- Orgaeno (Citrus sinensis) Essential Oil is original from USA, South Africa, Italy, China.
- The extraction method of Basil Essential Oil is cold pressed from rind.
- It has a uplifting and antidepressant fragrant.
- Citrus fragrances might boost immunity, induced relaxation and reduced depression.
- Possible to release joins and bone pain.
- Great to be used on a massage for cleanses body and combats free radicals.
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
- Skincare: Apply 2-4 drops directly on location to help on fixing warts or support healthy skin. In case of sensitive skin, dilute as needed in V-6.
- Healthcare: Supports respiratory system and immune system when applying as a body massage.
- Massage: Dilute 1 portion of Oregano oil with 4 drops of V-6 or olive oil and massage into fatigued muscles after a workout.
- Relaxation before bed: Apply to the bottoms of the feet to help unwind and relax before bedtime.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Oregano Essential Oil with distilled water in a diffuser for a calming and refreshing environment. Diffuse up to 10 minutes, 3 times a day. Can diffuse for creating a comfortable environment.
[ How to use ]
- Diffuse to cleanse and purify the air of odors
- Add to OrthoEase or OrthoSport and apply with massage to overworked muscles
- Inhale or diffuse with RC or Eucalyptus oils for a bold, invigorating breathing experience
- Great substitute for Oregano in blends or the Raindrop kit for a milder, softer oregano aroma
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6 or olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of your arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
- Transport yourself to the Italian countryside and breathe in the herbaceous aroma of oregano fields without ever leaving the comfort of your kitchen.
- Diffuse Oregano at home to create a comforting environment.
- Add Oregano to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into fatigued muscles after activity.
- Use it as part of the Raindrop Technique.
- Diffuse it with Peppermint throughout your work space to help purify strong odors.
[ Size ] 15ml (0.5 oz) ~ 300 drops of essential oil
[ Ingredients ]
- Origanum vulgare† (Oregano) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Methylchavicol (estragol) (70-90%)
- Linalol (1-20%)
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (1-7%)
- ORAC: 54,000 uTE/100g
A little story about this oil:
The word oregano originates from the Greek words oros and ganos, meaning “joy of the mountains.” The herb is believed to have been found in the mountainsides of Greece, Italy, and the Mediterranean. The oregano plant, which is now known around the world, can grow up to 30 inches tall and produces purple flowers. The leaves are steam distilled to create the powerful Oregano essential oil, which is a key ingredient in Ortho Sport and ImmuPower and an important component in the Raindrop Technique.