QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Orange essential oil has a sweet, bright aroma reminiscent of a blossoming orchard of orange trees. Start your day with an uplifting burst of liquid sunshine by diffusing Orange as you get ready in the morning. With just a few drops, you can fill any space with a sense of peace, harmony, and creativity. Orange is delightful on its own, or you can combine it with complementary oils such as Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Neroli, and Patchouli.
- Has a sweet, uplifting aroma
- Can be massaged into skin for an energizing aroma
- Contains the naturally occurring constituents limonene and alpha-pinene
- Can be added to household cleaner for a sweet citrus scent
- Works as an adhesive remover
- Can be diffused to add a touch of warmth to your space any time of year
- Can be applied to skin in the evening to help reduce the appearance of blemishes
With its bright, citrusy aroma, Orange essential oil is a great choice for diffusing in the morning and throughout the day. Not only does its scent help clear the mind, but Orange essential oil may also help eliminate unwanted odors. When mixed with a light moisturizer and applied to the skin, Orange essential oil may help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Orange, like other citrus oils, can cause photosensitivity, so avoid applying it to exposed skin before spending time in the sun.
- Orange Essential Oil can be the best cleaning agent,
- Orange (Citrus Sinensis) essential oil is originally from USA, South Africa, Italy and China.
- The extraction method of Orange essential oil is to use cold pressed from rind.
- Orange essential oil promotes circulation and flush out toxins.
- Has major benefits as follow: antiseptic, antidepressant, relieves spasms, anti-inflammatory, digestion aid, diuretic, cholagogue, sedative, tonic and great for acne & scars.
- WARNING: Avoid applying to the skin which will be exposed to the sunlight or UV light within 24 hours.
- Orange essential oil can bring happiness and peaceful feeling to the mind, body and spirit.
- Orange essential oil can be the best oil to boost up energy and mood after a stressful day.
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
- Skincare: Add Orange to daytime lotion or night cream for a custom moisturizer that brighten the skin with natural beauty. It can heal the skin and prevent the sign of aging.
- Healthcare: Application of fragrances to treatments for depression.
- Cleansing: Combine 8 to10 drops of oils with distilled water or witch hazel in a small spray bottle and spray over in closets to keep sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
- Children: Diffuse Orange oil in children’s play areas with a lovely sweet and playful scent!
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Orange oil with distilled water in a diffuser as aromatic support emotionally. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day.
- Massage: In case of sensitivity, can dilute 5 drops in 10 ml of V-6 vegetable or apply 2 to 4 drops directly apply to desired area.
- Inhale: can inhale directly.
- DIY tips: can make orange hand soap for antiseptic and anti-inflammatory purposes. It can add a bright, fresh scent the handmade soup.
- This is the best oil with mood swing improvement and reduce anxiety.
[ How to use ]
- Play around with different essential oil combos for both warmer and cooler months. Diffuse Orange with Lime, Lemon, or Tangerine for a sunny, warm-weather scent or diffuse it with Cinnamon Bark and Clove for a festive smell that is perfect for the holidays.
- Combine 8–10 drops with distilled water or witch hazel in a small glass spray bottle and spritz over linens to keep your sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
- Add it to your nighttime face regimen to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and to smooth the appearance of skin.
- Diffuse Orange in your children’s play areas; they’ll love the sweet, playful scent!
- Rejuvenate your home and inspire new memories with this bright aroma during family time.
- Peel into a slice of summer with a sunny aroma that will brighten your kitchen prep time for Sunday brunch with friends and family.
- Step into a warm bubble bath and breathe in this natural mood-boosting aroma after a demanding day of work.
- Energize the bedroom and feel revitalized to tackle any obstacle the moment your feet slide out of bed in the morning.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 48 hours after applying product.
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz) ~ 300 drops of essential oil
[ Ingredients ]
- Citrus sinensis† (Orange) peel oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Limonene (85-96%)
- Myrcene (0.5-3%)
A little story about this oil:
- SCIENTIFIC NAME: Citrus sinensis
- BOTANICAL FAMILY: Rutaceae
- REGIONS FOUND: Brazil, USA, South Africa, Italy, China
- PLANT PART USED: Rind
- EXTRACTION METHOD: Cold pressed
- YL REGION: Most Young Living Orange essential oil comes from Brazil.
- Orange essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994.