April 22 2017 in Facial Masks
Aloe extract soothes irritated skin and makes your skin smooth.
Three layers of cellulose provides essence deep into skin.
Increases skin absorption potential.
Hydrates with nutrients and moisturize with natural ingredient.
After washing the face, apply toner to prepare the skin for the next step of skin care.
Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face.
Using the eye area to align correctly.
Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption.
1. Avoid using around the eye area.
2. Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
3. If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
i) Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
ii) If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
4. Cautions about handling and storing the product
i) Keep the product closed after using it.
ii) Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor.
iii) Avoid extremely high and low temperatures and direct sunlight.
5. Keep the product closed after using it
6. Immediately use it after open not to be dried and do not use twice.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, PEG-75, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Maris Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.