May 16 2017 in Facial Masks
- Portable Sanitizer gel that kills or remove 99.9% of germs or harmful bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli).
- Apple - the round fruit of a tree of the rose family, which typically has thin green or red skin and crisp flesh. (*definition from Google Dictionary)
- Mango - a fleshy, oval, yellowish-red tropical fruit which is eaten ripe or used green for pickles or chutneys. (*definition from Google Dictionary)
- skin18 has a total of 20 kinds of Nature Republic hand and nature hand sanitizers for you to select from includes Acacia, Aloe, Aple, Apple Mango, Camellia, Cherry Blossom, Grape, Grapefruit, Green tea, Honey, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon Orange, Peony, Peppemints, Peach, Raspberry, Rose, White-must.
- Ethanol to sterilize germs while moisturizing hands.
When do we be using Hand Sanitizer?
Use clean water and soap to wash your hands as often as possible is always the best way to reduce the number of germs on your hands. What if soap and water are not available? It is always good to have a small bottle of hand sanitizer with alcohol-based that contains at least 50% alcohol.
Many people do not realize how much germs cross over their hands on a daily basis even if you live in a very clean environment. Get this by protecting germs and harmful bacteria from hands today.
Water, Carbomer, Fragrance(Parfum), Aminomethyl Propanol, Lactose, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Caramel, Jojoba Esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Tocopheryl Acetate
Active Ingredients: Alcohol (54.72%) - Purpose: Sanitizer
Warnings: Cautions: For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rashes appear.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Indications & Usage: Rub a dime sized drop into hands.
Dosage: Rub a dime sized drop into hands.
[Contain] 30ml / 1.01 fl. oz.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.