January 16 2017 in Facial Masks
Features: Elasticity, Wrinkle
- Highly enriched wrinkle improving Oriental lifting emulsion that lifts wrinkles and loose skin through essence – like rich nourishment.
- Employs the loess gujeunggupo manufacturing method: An Oriental herb processing technique that maximizes the efficiency of Oriental herbs by steaming and drying under sunlight nine times over.
- Made with Oriental herbs grown in Korea contains Chilbomiryeoguhyodan: Extracts of seven different Oriental herbs (Achyranthes Fauriei Root, Wolfiporia Cocos, Hemsley Plants, Angelica Gigas, Dodder, Lycium Chinense Miller and Long Rhizome Ginseng).
- Contains Sibigyeongrakdan.
- No artificial coloring and synthetic preservatives
[ How to Use ]
Dispense adequate amount and apply evenly to the skin. (After using a serum every morning and evening, dispense an adequate amount and apply according to the following steps)
- Rub both palms to warm the hands and apply gently along the skin texture. Tap lightly for full absorption.
- Relax and experience the aroma and gently press the face that ease swelling and highlight contours.
- Lightly cover the forehead and both cheeks with both hands to facilitate absorption through warmth.
[ Size ] 140ml / 4.73 fl.oz
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is this emulsion makes skin black? And what are the other benefits of using it? And it can't be use without using serum? is it necessary to use serum or without using serum also can i use it two times a day at morning and night? please do let me know all about it. Thank you.
Hi, You can use emulsion without using serum and it will NOT darken your skin tone. Using serum or not is depending on your skin type. Some people like to use Emulsion instead of serum so it really depends on your personaly choices.