June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
- Sheet mask containing shea butter essence in its compact cell fabric makes skin moist and glowing
- SHEA BUTTER moisturizes, nourishes and forms a strong moisturizing layer over skin.
- Shea Butter's Story: Shea butter extract, which has an excellent moisturizing effect, nourishes skin and forms a strong moisturizing
[ About Missha Cell Sheet Mask ]
With its compact cell fabric, this sheet mask adheres lightly to the skin
While putting the mask on, it will also deliver active ingredients to the skin effectively.
This mask is AGAINST ANIMAL TESTING
[ Size ] 21g
[ How to use ]
- After washing your face, prepare the skin with toner.
- Spread the sheet mask evenly over the face.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and remove the mask.
- Gently pat until fully absorbed.
- TIP: Apply leftover essence on neck areas or body. Recommended to use 2-3 times a week.
- Caution: For external use only. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes
[ Ingredients ]
Water(Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Bifida Ferment Filtrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Portulaca Olerzcea Extract, Polysorbate 60. PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Chitosan, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethlhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Phytic Acid, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.