May 28 2017 in Facial Masks
- Sheet mask containing rice essence in its compact cell fabric makes rough skin look clear and smooth
- RICE makes rough skin look silky, moist and radiant.
- Rice's Story: Nutritious rice leaves skin looking silky, moist, and radiant.
[ About Missha Cell Sheet Mask ]
With its compact cell fabric, this sheet mask adheres lightly to the skin
While putting the mask on, it will also deliver active ingredients to the skin effectively.
This mask is AGAINST ANIMAL TESTING
[ Size ] 21g
[ How to use ]
- After washing your face, prepare the skin with toner.
- Spread the sheet mask evenly over the face.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and remove the mask.
- Gently pat until fully absorbed.
- TIP: Apply leftover essence on neck areas or body. Recommended to use 2-3 times a week.
- Caution: For external use only. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes
[ Ingredients ]
Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Aspergillus/Rice Ferment Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Polysorbate 60, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Chitosan, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Phytic Acid, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance(Parfum)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.