December 30 2017 in Facial Masks
- Sheet mask containing green tea essence in its compact cell fabric keeps sensitive skin moist and calm
- GREEN TEA keeps sensitivity skin moist and calm.
- Green Tea's Story: Green Tea leaves rich in water reduces irritation and hydrates skin, leaving it bright and moist.
[ About Missha Cell Sheet Mask ]
With its compact cell fabric, this sheet mask adheres lightly to the skin
While putting the mask on, it will also deliver active ingredients to the skin effectively.
This mask is AGAINST ANIMAL TESTING
[ Size ] 21g
[ How to use ]
- After washing your face, prepare the skin with toner.
- Spread the sheet mask evenly over the face.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and remove the mask.
- Gently pat until fully absorbed.
- TIP: Apply leftover essence on neck areas or body. Recommended to use 2-3 times a week.
- Caution: For external use only. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes
[ Ingredients ]
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Aspergillus/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Ferment Extract Filtrate, Allantoin, Betaine, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth-9, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Sucrose, Hydrolyzed Chitosan, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mineral Salts, Phytic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.