February 21 2017 in SkinCare
- Helps to treat dead cells and make skin smoother than ever
- Can quickly absorbed into skin, and provide extra moisture for skin.
- Major Ingredient: Uric Acid
About Medius Ampoule Synergry Masks:
- Jelly essence on this series was introduced for the first time in Korea which creates a speical moisture layer for skin.
- Suitable for all skin type.
- Main features for all types: Intense Moisturization, lifting, brightening.
- A moisture-rich emulsion that absorbs quickly for soft and smooth skin.
- There are two steps for this home facial mask: step1 - boosting essence pad and step2 - high fitting mask sheet.
- With total of 33ml essence inside the mask package - more than enough to pad onto your skin even after the mask proess.
- Double up the essence absorbing process
- 8 Free system
- Facial Sheet made with special long fiber create a closer attachment to your face for better absorbtion.
- With Micro-hyaluronic acid
- Medius Dermatologist Tested complated
[How to use]
- Clean your face with warm water and clearner of your choice
- Gently apply step1 - boosting essence pad to face - this is a purifying process to remove excess skin and smoother the skin texture before mask process.
- After padding gently until the pad is dry, wait until boosting essence is completely abosorbed.
- Take step2 - high fitting mask sheet out from the package and attach it evenly over to your face, please remember to avoid the eye and mouth area.
- Remove after 10-20 minutes, use your fingers, gently pat any remaining essence into the skin until thoroughly absorbed.
Vol: 33ml (Boosting Essence 0.10 fl.oz. + Mask Sheet 1.01 fl.oz.)
Main Ingredient: water, butylene blycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Alcohol, Glycerin, Citrus, Paradisi (grapefuirt) fruit extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated castor oil, lactobacillus/soybean ferment extract, ethlyhexyglycerin, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, fragrance
Detail Ingredient: Water, dipropylene glycol, glycerin, butylene, glycol, alcohol, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) fruit extract, PEG-75, PEG/PPG-17/6 copolymer, glycereth-26, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, trehalose, xanthan gum, potassum hydroxide, ethylhexyglycerin, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed hyalluronic acid, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, fragance.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.