July 15 2017 in SkinCare
- RNA = Radiant Niacin Acivator Proatin Mask (Radiant: Niacin Activator System with RNA)
- Prevents melanin and gives bright skin complexion.
- Main Functions: Whitening, Shine, Whitening, Anti-wrinkle.
- White protein mask invigorates the skin.
- Provide energy to fatigued skin due to stress and harmful environment, and whitening functional ingredient of niacin amide brilliantly brightens dark and full skin.
- Vital ingredients provide stressed and environmentally tired skin energy.
- Niacinamide and whitening ingredients give dark and dull skin bright care.
- Major ingredients: 19 amino acids, peptides, RNA, glutathione, vitamin C derivatives, niacinamide
[ About Mediheal Proatin Mask Series ]
- Creamy Serum Type: Creates Proatin water lock screen to lock the moisture into the skin.
- PT CELL sheet with friendly material bio and nano technology.
- Glearfit mask - slowly lift the face line.
[ Glearfit Mask ]
Unlike regular mask falling easily, moisture absorbs and slowly tightens face line, clear gel sheet whiten with functional Fabric
[ Proatin Mask ]
- High moisturized creamy Serum liquid based functional mask provides 19 types of Amino Acid and moisture which recovers skin barriers and improves its functions to lock the moisture into skin.
- Rich moisture cream emulsification process liquid base with amino acid and peptide provides moisture for stronger skin barrier with recovery.
- Function (1) High Moisturized Creamy Serum
- Function (2) Proatin Water Lock Screen
- Function (3) Recovers Damaged Skin Barriers and Improves its Function
[ How to Use ]
- Clean the face and use skin toner to prepare the face
- Open and unfold the mask, gently place sheet on the face
- Sit back and relax and let the skin absorb essence during the mask process
- Wait for 15-20 minutes
- Tap remaining amount of essence on face for absorption
[ Size ] 25ml / pack
[ Ingredient ]
Water Butyiene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanaate, Niacinamide, Glyceryi Stearate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Betaine, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Panthenol. Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Xylityglucoside, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Anhydroxylital, Wine Extract. Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Solanum Lycoperslcum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Salmon Egg Extract, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract. Ailium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Lecithin, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Milk Protein Extract, Hydroxyptopyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylitol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Magnesium, Silicate, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Theobrorna Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Etrylhexyliglycerin, RNA, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Glycine, Glutathione, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Add, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenyialanine, Proline, Threonine, Valine, Isoletxine, Histidine, Cysteine, Methionine, Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How many times a week do I do the whitening mask?
It is suggested to use 2-3 mask per week.