December 30 2017 in Facial Masks
- "Dr. Post" Snail Aquaring SOS Mask is a special moisturizing clinic system which intensively manages skin which has been damaged by dry environment containing hydration building ingredients such as Snail Mucus Components.
- Also it has a synergy ampoule booster which is used specially before applying masks and skin dryness is relieved by using Prunus Mume Fruit Water instead of water.
- Restore your skin’s moisture levels with the Dr.Post Snail Aquaring SOS Mask- an intense hydrating mask especially created for dry skin, featuring the best of oriental medicine. This age-old oriental formula is used to provide much needed hydration and balance.
- "Mediental" is a hypoallergenic professional brand. This brand pursue health skin through rigorous dermatologist test with prevention of skin stress.
- It is a special moisturizing care system which intensively manages skin which has been damaged by the dry environment containing hydration building ingredients such as Snail Mucus Components. Also it has a synergy ampoule booster which is used specially before applying masks and skin dryness is relieved by using Prunus Mume Fruit Water instead of water.
It’s Just What the Doctor Ordered!
- Apply this amazing mask and experience the effectiveness for yourself!
- The SOS mask comprises of a special moisturizing system which intensively repairs skin that has been damaged by the dry environment.
- The emergency clinic system contains hydration building ingredients such as Snail Mucus Components (Mucin), Aquaxyl and Marine Collagen which provides moisture and resilience to dry and lack-lustre skin.
- After cleansing your face, apply the ‘Mask Base Ampule' evenly all over your face.
- Tap your face gently to stimulate a greater absorption rate.
- Then, take the mask out of its package, and place the sheet on your face. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, and then remove the mask.
- Let your skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting it with your fingers once again.
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
- Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product closed after using it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor immediately.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Taking into account skin turnover period of 4 weeks, it is most effective to use the product continuously twice a week for 4 weeks.
- This is a one month concentrated skin management program.
Snail Mucus(Mucin), Aquaxyl, Marine Collagen
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.