January 22 2017 in Facial Masks
- With the extra ‘Clinic Mask’ with bamboo matured ‘Jeong-hwa Fermentation Solution’ applying the principal of Oriental medicine esthetic care and ‘Booster only for Masks’ promoting absorption of the mask, it is a 2-Step (improvement in wrinkle + whitening functional mask providing double pleasure.)
- Apply with the ampoule on face, massage into your skin first, then apply the mask and leave on for about 30 mins.
- It controls fever of the skin so that it prevents skin troubles and strengthens skin immunity.
- Reveal a moisturised, refreshed complexion with the Bidanpo Hwa-Chim TCA Mediental Clinic Mask. It is a troubled skin care mask. It features the best of oriental medicine. This age-old oriental formula is used to acne and clears your pores.
- Oriental Remedies For Clear and Bright Skin
- Apply this amazing facial serum and apply the mask on thereafter to see amazing results.
- The extra 'Clinic Mask' is formulated with bamboo matured 'Jeong-hwa Fermentation Solution' applying the principal of Oriental medicine aesthetic care and 'Booster only for Masks' promoting absorption of the mask, it is a 2-Step troubled skin treatment.
- This product combats blemishes and tightens your pores to diminish your skin troubles.
- "Mediental" is a hypoallergenic professional brand. This brand pursue health skin through rigorous dermatologist test with prevention of skin stress.
Noted: This product is a new version of [Mediheal Mediental 2-steps Hwa-Chim TCA Mask]
Soothing / Pore Care
25ml + 3ml (1pc)
- After cleansing your face, apply the 'Mediental Mask Base Ampule' evenly all over your face.
- Tap your face gently to stimulate a greater absorption rate.
- Then, take the mask out of its package, and place the sheet on your face.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, and then remove the mask.
- Let your skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting it with your fingers once again.
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
- Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product closed after using it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor immediately.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Taking into account skin turnover period of 4 weeks, it is most effective to use the product continuously twice a week for 4 weeks.
- This is a one month concentrated skin management program.
- Step 1: Bambusa vulgaris water, glycerin, propylene glycol, arbutin, butylene glycol, tremella fuciformis (mushroom) extract, betaine, mannan, PEG-18, methyl ether dimethyl silane, lactobacillus/protulaca oleracea ferment extract, lactobacillus/scutellaria baicalensis root extract ferment filtrate, saccharomyces/artemisia princeps leaf ferment filtrate, saccharomyces/camellia sinensis extract ferment filtrate, lactobacillus/honeysuckle flower extract ferment filtrate, saccharomyces/imperata cylindrica root ferment extract, saccharomyces/phellodendron amurense bark ferment extract, lactobacillus/rhus semialata gall extract ferment, saccharomyces/cordyceps sinensis ferment filtrate, saccharomyces/lychium chinense fruit ferment filtrate, lactobaillus/phaseolus radiatu seed ferment filtrate, hydrolyzed collagen, adenosine, malt extract, angelica dahurica root extract, coix lacyma-jobi ma-yuen seed extract, castanea sativa (chestnut) bark extract, beta-glucan, glyceryl acrylate/arcrylic acid copolymer, PVM/MA copolymer, popylparaben.
- Step 2: Water, butylene glycol, glycerin, hydrolyzed collagen, arbutin, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, triethanolamine, carbormer, methylparaben, lactobacillus/scutellaria baicalensis root extract ferment filtrate, lactobacillus/portulaca olaracea ferment extract, saccharomyces/artemisia princeps leaf ferment filtrate, saccharomyces/prunus mume extract ferment filtrate, saccharomyces/camellia sinensis extract ferment filtrate, lactoacillus/honeysuckle flower extract ferment filtrate, saccharomyces/imperata cylindrica root ferment extract, saccharomyces/phellodendron amurense bark ferment extract, lactobacillus/rhus semialata gall extrat ferment, sacchromyces/cordyceps sinensis ferment filtrate, saccharomyces/lycium chinense fruit ferment extract filtrate, lactobacillus/phaseolus radiatus seedd ferment filtrate, glycine, glutamic acid, serine, aspartic acid, leucine, alanine, lysine, arginine, tyrosine, phenylalanine, theonine, proline, valine, isoleucine, histidine, methionine,cysteine, hidroxyethylcellulose, adenosine, disodium EDTA, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, allantoin, malt extract, propylparaben, fragrance, centella asiatica extract, houttuynia cordata extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, salicylic acid camellia japonica seed oil, acetyl hexapeptide-8.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.