January 22 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- The natural moisturizing factor hyaluronic acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Trehalose, to contain Betaine keeps your skin.
- This unique face mask is not only fun to use but is also highly beneficial for the skin. It is multifunctional as it delivers abundant nutrients to the skin for it to achieve optimum results.
- Mediheal’s Dress Code Mask in Violet (Tone-Up Care) contains several high quality berry oils and extract that effectively brighten and revitalize the skin.
- It efficiently aids in treating exhausted and stressed skin with its natural berry aroma which makes the skin develop healthier cells.
- It also leaves the skin properly moisturized to keep the skin looking smooth and soft.
- Remove the mask and then trimmed the skin texture as the skin on your face after cleansing it and then attach the sear to fit your face shape.
- Remove the mask after taking a relaxing break for about 10 to 20 minutes.
- The essence of the remaining face after removing the mask helps to absorb tapping.
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
- Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product closed after using it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor immediately.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Taking into account skin turnover period of 4 weeks, it is most effective to use the product continuously twice a week for 4 weeks.
- This is a one month concentrated skin management program.
Purified Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Palm Extract, Trehalose, Pomegranate Extract, Mulberry Extract
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.