January 16 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- The natural moisturizing factor hyaluronic acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Trehalose, to contain Betaine keeps your skin.
- The essence of the patent Lifting Solutions (Part No. 10-0899502) received composite fruit extract, ginkgo extract) kept giving the skin elasticity to the skin glazed gives cultivate.
- This unique face mask is not only fun to use but is also highly beneficial for the skin.
- It is multifunctional as it delivers abundant nutrients to the skin for it to achieve optimum results.
- Mediheal’s Dress Code Mask in Red (Ginseng Care) is the answer for weak, damaged skin.
- This mask particularly features Red Ginseng as its main ingredient which helps the skin develop stronger cells.
- This also functions as an anti-aging agent as it decreases the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Remove the mask and then trimmed the skin texture as the skin on your face after cleansing it and then attach the sear to fit your face shape.
- Remove the mask after taking a relaxing break for about 10 to 20 minutes.
- The essence of the remaining face after removing the mask helps to absorb tapping.
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
- Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product closed after using it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor immediately.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Taking into account skin turnover period of 4 weeks, it is most effective to use the product continuously twice a week for 4 weeks.
- This is a one month concentrated skin management program.
Purified Water, Trehalose, Betaine, Red Ginseng, Fig Extract, Mulberry Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.