April 22 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- H.D.P Pore-Stamping is the new project developed by specialist’s knowhow from esthetic.
- It makes you easily care the skin with various skin troubles through the specialist’s knowhow.
- With the synergy of LS 8865 and High-Definition Pixel solution, this special Rx. provides excellent firming effect while tightening open pores.
- Matte, refined and oil-free skin is yours for the taking with the Mediheal H.D.P Pore Stamping Charcoal Mineral
- Mask – a convenient skin care mask that provides you with incredible effectiveness.
- Tackle the uncomfortable greasiness, gaping pores and blemish causing excessive sebum production with this innovative product today!
- Mediheal" is cosmedical brand that was created and tested by aesthetic specialists using principles of treatments. "MEDIHEAL" incorporates special skin prescription and know-how of skin specialist to provide custom solution for individuals based on their skin concerns and renews the skin to look and feel like it has received professional skin management. "MEDIHEAL" uses a highly concentrated formulation of natural materials, helps your unbalanced skin become healthier by making it resistant to stress and restoring skin balance.
- The Mediheal H.D.P Pore Stamping Charcoal Mineral Mask contains LS 8865 and ZINC PCA that controls excessive sebum and greasiness.
- The innovative synergy of LS 8865 and High-Definition Pixel solution gives you an excellent firming effect when it tightens open pores.
- The Sea Grape extract and Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture extract also features skin tightening properties.
- The key black charcoal mask sheet controls excessive sebum and purifies your skin while leaving it moisturised.
- To maximise its effectiveness, follow these instructions:
- First, cleanse and tone your face as usual.
- Then take the mask out of its package, unfold, and place the sheet carefully on your face.
- Leave on for about 10 to 20 minutes.
- Later, remove the mask and let your skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting your skin with your fingertips.
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
- Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product closed after using it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor immediately.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
LS8865, Zinc Pca, Sea Grape Extract, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Adenosine
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Caulerpa Lentillifera (Seagrape) Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Charcoal Powder, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Natto Gum, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Cammelia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Wheat Amino Acids, Mineral Water, Zinc PCA, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Lecithin
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.