January 22 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- This Aloe Essence Mask has an amazing moisurizing effect to your skin.
- Supplies concentrated nutrition intensively
- Revitalize and moisturizes your skin
- Simple Sheet Type and easy to use
[ About Aloe ]
Aloe vera extract has an amazing moisturizing properties. Its moisturizing effects are equally beneficial for both women and men, and it works wonders while cleansing and softening the skin. It also has an array of antimicrobial properties, which make it one of the best ingredients for fighting against acne. It helps you to prevent acne as well as reduce inflammations in your skin that have been caused because of acne. It also is an effective tool to fight against sunburn, and take care of any inflammation and pain that has been caused from it.
[ About Luke Essence Mask - Total Skin Solution ]
- This water-soluble essence mask sheet pack is designed to deeply moisturize and condition the skin using concentrated natural plant extracts that help the skin absorb nutrients.
- Containing extracts help to soften the skin and is excellent in helping to heighten your skins moisture holding capacity.
- Containing extracts also can help to keep skin healthy looking and elastic.
- Overall natural Moisturizers increase and maintain facial elasticity and remove impurities.
- A highly enriched skin vitality material penetrates deeply into the skin.
- Refreshes, soothes and firms tired skin, and improves elasticity.
[ Size ] 21 g
[ How to Use ]
- After cleansing, apply regular toner to balance and get ready for mask process
- Position the mask on face and smooth on lightly with fingertips
- Leave on for 20 - 30 minutes and remove the mask
- After removing the mask, gently massage remaining essence into skin
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Butylene, Glycol, Betaine, Glycereth-26, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (25mg), Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recuitia (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (2mg), Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Phalaenopsis Amabilis Extract, Calanthe Discolor Extract, Pinus Densiflora Extract, Cymbidium Kanarn Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycymhizate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 80, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.