QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The delicate citrus flavor of Lemongrass Vitality oil complements many dishes - especially Asian recipes - and can be incorporated into your seasonings for meals. To Keep hydrated while enjoying the benefits of Lemongrass Vitality, add a couple of drops to a glass of water or a hot cup of complementing tea for a zip of flavor.
The best part about Lemongrass Vitality™ essential oil is that its taste is as blissful and fresh as its smell. Full of bright and citrusy flavor, Lemongrass Vitality is the perfect staple for enhancing dishes in the kitchen. If you are inspired by Asian cuisine, this oil will be a family favorite. On top of its delicious taste, Lemongrass Vitality has several health benefits. It may support overall wellness, the digestive system, and a healthy circulatory system when taken as a daily supplement.
Lemongrass Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Put 1–2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule to take as a dietary supplement to support the digestive system.*
- Add 2–3 drops to water or hot tea for a light, refreshing flavor and for Lemongrass Vitality’s cleansing properties. This is an excellent alternative if swallowing a pill is difficult.*
- Add Lemongrass Vitality to recipes to enhance and brighten the flavor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How to Use: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
Ingredients: (1 drop)
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus)† leaf oil - 60 mg**
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
**Daily Value (DV) not established
Size: 5ml (0.17 fl oz)
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use with infants