August 08 2017 in Facial Masks
- Black mask sheet containing the best charcoal bijangtan; charcoal giving a fresh and clear skin.
- The pure Alps glacier milk gives plenty of moisture for the skin moisture balance.
- Wrinkle care component adenosine covers fine wrinkles and improves the elasticity for firm skin.
- Natural moisturizing factor soothes keratin for healthy skin.
- 4-free (parabens, mineral oil, silicone, artificial colors), complete skin test
[ Bijangtan Charcoal ]
- Skin purifying - One kind of carcoal baked in the beech tree kiln which absorbs the surrounding materials with the numberless dense microring and release a large quantity of far infrared rays and anions to help the skin circulation and maintain cleanliness.
- Moisturizing, Animations - to make the water molecules smaller groups to penetrate in between the fiber and contains concentrated minerals for lively skin.
[ How to Use ]
1. Wipe off skin with toner after washing, attach a mask to the face.
2. Peel off after about 15 to 20 minutes, pat remaining essence on the face to absorb.
[ Size ] 25ml
[ Main Ingredients ]
Adenosine, Alps glacier milk, Amino Acid Complex.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin Mineral Water (Water), Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Betain, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Socium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ledum Palustre Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Cysteine, Fragrance.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.