March 11 2017 in Facial Masks
This Leaders Mask Mediu Amino Moisture Mask contains amino acid complex, lysine, ceramide and hyaluronic acid that gives the skin a healthy elasticity by moisturizing the skin. Also, it is Mineral oil-Free, Artificial color-Free, Silicon-Free and Paraben-Free. And it has completed Dermatologist tested. So it is very skin-friendly product.
[ About Leaders Mediu Amino Masks ]
- Restore, Protect and Balance your skin - MEDIU products are created with the best active ingredients for specific skin type and concerns.
- Contains 17 kinds of amino acids and complex supplement ingredients, effectively adjust the pH of the protein component of the skin and achieve water balance
- Amino acids in the skin to effectively adjust the pH of the protein components, to achieve moisture balance. Now I will introduce the second generation of amino acids Leaders Mediu mask contains 17 kinds of amino acids and complex supplement ingredients, Zhong Zimei make a more beautiful.
[ How to use ]
- Wash your face and dry it, then refine your skin texture with toner.
- Apply the Mediu Amino Acid Moisture Facial Face Mask sheet on your face and hold it 15~20minutes while taking a rest.
- Take off the leaders mask and tap your face till the remains is fully absorbed.
[ Size ] 25ml
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acer Saccharum(Sugar Maple) Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Cysteine, Chamomilla Recutita(Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Mineral Water, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimenthyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ledum Palustre Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ceramide 3, C8-12 Acid Triglyceride, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosphingosine, Stearic Acid, Oleic Acid, Lactic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.