January 15 2018 in SkinCare
This is one of the types inside <My Seven Day Story> - A very creative all-in-one kit in the K-Beauty industry!! <My Seven Day Story> got [ K-Beauty Expo 2015 ] Editor's Choice Silver Award!! There are a total of 11 types within one set.
My Seven Day Story #5
(Green) Aloe Bio Cellulose 2 Step Mask : Skin Soothing, Promote skin elasticity, Skin nutrition, Skin Hydration
Facial mask contains fully enriched aloe extract and other six kinds of extracts rich in minerals and vitamins, and helps moisturize your sensitive facial skin by external harmful environment, an excellent moisturizing effect of Aloe extract smooth and moist enough given the supply moisture to the skin.
Whereas the existing bio cellulose made by ferment coconut ectract Aloe Bio Cellulose developed by Rainbow Inc. is a mask sheet made with 100% of undiluted Aloe extracton.
The Aloe itself has rich moisture to such an extent as to use widely for skin care since ancient Egypt times. Especially this mask pack relaxes the skin irritated from outside and useable for all type of skin due to high adhesion on skin.
General non-woven sheet VS Aloe Bio Cellulose
- non-woven sheet
- Low adhesion on skin
- Low absorption of skin essence
- Using for low price of masks
- Aloe Bio Cellulose
- High adhesion on skin due to jelly-type sheet
- High absorbabiirty than general non-woven sheet due to the high-density constitution
- Using eco-friendly material
- Using for high price mask pack
Advantage of Aloe Bio Cellulose Mask
- Using material of high adhesion on skin
- The active in redient absorb into the skin effectivey by adhering on skin completely with high-density constitution
- Safety on skin by Aloe Bio material
- Unlike the other sheet made by chemical, this product by Sheet of aloe extract has no rejection symptom so it could be used with an easy mind.
[ Main Ingredients ]
- Sodium hxaluronate
- Aloe vera leaves extract
- Witch hazel extract
- Rice extract
- Black bean extract etc..
[ How to Use ]
*This is a 2 step mask, please use the first step (moisture cleansing foam) to clean your face first.
- Clear up the skin texture using a toner after washing the face
- Open the mask pouch, spread the cellulose mask and then remove the felt sheet ﬁrst (Cellulose pack is non-woven fabrics, bio-cellulose mask and a white ﬁlm-base)
- Put the felt-removed side of the mask on the face and then remove the white ﬁlm on the opposite side
- Remove the mask pack after 30~40 minutes and lightly pat the face so that remaining essence
can be absorbed, to make sure substances are completely absorbed into the skin
[ Ingredients ] Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-l7/6 Copolymer, Sodium Hyalutonate, Beta-Glucart Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil. Triethanolamine Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose. Crtrullus Colocynthis Fruit Extract, Velvet Extract Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Betaine, Portulaca Oleracea Extract Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract. Glycine Soﬁa (Soybean) Seed Extract Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance Disodium EDTA
[ Size ]
1st Step - Moisture Cleansing Foam: 1.5ml
2nd Step - Aloe Bio Cellulose Mask: 25ml
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.