QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The earthy, woodsy aroma of Juniper creates a peaceful atmosphere when diffused.
- Juniper Essential Oil contains a fresh and herbaceous aroma for calming and refreshing purposes, the woody aroma can create a peaceful environment when diffused.
- Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma and J.scopulorum) Essential Oil is original from Utah, USA.
- The extraction method of Juniper Essential Oil is steam distilled stems / leaves / flowers (aerial parts).
- Contains detoxifier function that has a cleansing effect on the mind, spirit and body.
- Juniper can help on liver problems, urinary infections, kidney stones.
- Can be used as digestive cleanser.
- Can be used for skin among to help acne and eczema.
- Great for muscle aches, great to be used for a relaxing massage.
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
- Skincare: Dilute one drop of Juniper Essential Oil with V-6 or olive oil and then apply to desire area on skin condition such as chapped skin, acne, eczema or skin sensitive area as much face, neck, genital area, etc.
- Healthcare: Increase circulation through the kidneys and promotes excretion of toxins, it helps promote nerve regeneration when applying on a massage.
- Massage: muscle aches, provides relief from pain when add this oil to your relaxing massage.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Juniper Essential Oil with distilled water in a diffuser for a cleansing effect on the mind, spirit and body. Diffuse up to 30 minutes, 3 times a day.
- DIY tips: Use this after a workout or a long day of work, combine 4 drops of juniper essential oil with ¼ cup of V-6 oils, massage the mixed oils to the back of the legs or around the ankle area.
[ How to use ]
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz) ~ 300 drops of essential oil
[ Ingredients ]
- Juniperus osteosperma† (Juniper) oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Alpha-Pinene (20-40%)
- Sabinene (3-18%)
- Myrcene (1-6%)
- Camphor (10-18%)
- Limonene (3-8%)
- Bornyl Acetate (12-20%)
- Terpinen-4-ol (3-8%)
- ORAC: 250 uTE/100g