July 27 2017 in SkinCare
- A warm pore mask that formulated with melting clay.
- Melting clay originally from Jeju Volcanic clusters.
- It can gently break and melt away excess sebum in the pores for clear skin.
- With its super volcanic cluster capsules powerfully absorbs sebum to intensively resolve pore concerns.
- If your skin needs management such as to melt away sebum.
- If your skin does not feel good when regular clay mask is applied.
- If your skin has big pore problems such as blackheads, whiteheads, large pore appearance, oily skin, imbalance sebum.
- Sebum Removal With Moist Melting Clay -- It is a rare kind of clay mask type that melts on the skin which can dissolve and clean sebum in the pores clearly.
- Warmth Like Steam Massage -- The heat will be created while massaging clay onto the face to open up pores, allowing skin residues to come out completely.
- Moisture That Never Fails -- Many clay mask in the market will dry up while taking care of the pore problems, but innisfree melting clay mask will NOT dry up, at the same time preventing the skin getting tight. This means it allows neutral or even dry skin to be used.
- Wash the face and adjust texture of the skin with toner.
- Apply melting clay mask onto the face gently except the eyes and mouth.
- Wait for 10 minutes for clay mask to take action on pore care.
- Please note that this melting clay mask will NOT dry out.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Optional: Can mix the melting clay mask with any other foaming cleanser with a proportion of 1:1, simply apply mixing over the face, massage with bubble for 5 minutes.
- Note: This product contains scrub particles, please do it softly when applying onto the face.
[ Main Ingredients ]
Contains 5,000mg of Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay.
[ Ingredients ]
Glycerin, zeolite, dipropylene glycol, kaolin, ash, silica, polyglyceryl-10 behenate / eicosadioate, Coconut oil, walnut shell powder, tangerine peel extract, egg extract, green tea extract, camellia leaf extract, white deciduous fruit extract, coco-caprylate / caprate, titanium dioxide, hydroxyethylacrylate / sodium acryloyldimethyl Taurate copolymer
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.