December 05 2016 in SkinCare
Chrysanthemum Indicum is an aqueous extract rich in specific flavonoids and two saponosides, and it also assists in product penetration or efficacy.
[ Main Features ]
Antioxidant, Elasticity, sensitive skin, moisturizing
[ Why Jeju Story? ]
Normal Bio Cellulose is from fermented coconut water. Jeju Story’s Tangerine-Cellulose has fineness of particles, which can contain water and moisture much more.
[ Organic Ingredients ]
- 100% MADE IN JEJU Cellulose Bio Mask Pack & Safe
- Main ingredients are Tangerine, Citrus flower, Portulaca extract
- Flowers grown in Jeju-island and Tangerine-Cellulose cultivated by Jeju Story
- Jeju Story’s Microbial strain and cultivation is patented technology (제10-2013-0139291호)
[ JEJU Island ]
- Use the flowers and cellulose which is cultivated by Jeju Love in Juju Island.
- Jeju love use an organic and safe (Citrus, citrus flower, Portulace Oleracea) ingredients.
- The efficacy of various raw materials are extracted from "paper" and "patent".
[ What is Bio Cellulose ]
- Bio Cellulose Mask Pack supplies Moisture and Nutrients to the skin in a short period of time to improve the color and elasticity of the skin.
- Bio cellulose has several physical properties that set it apart as a premium material for use in skin care.
- Bio cellulose is extremely hydrophilic, or “water loving”. Bio cellulose fabrics have an amazing fluid-holding capacity of up to 100 times their dry weight.
- Bio cellulose has a very high degree of crystallinity, which is another way of saying that the microfibers in bio cellulose fabrics are tightly intertwined (woven), and quite strong and resilient.
- Bio cellulose is sterile, toxin free, and extraordinarily pure. Cellulose derived from the cell walls of ordinary plants contains coarse polymers like lignin and hemicelluloses; these polymers are not present in bio cellulose.
[ Package comes with ]
- Bag 1: Powder
- Bag 2: Essense
- Wooden Stick for mixing purposes
- Plastic Stick for applying to face
[ How to use ]
- Prepare your face by cleaning it with clear water
- Optional to tone your face with toner
- Open bag1 Powder and bag2 Essence and put both items inside the cup
- Mix evenly using a stirrer
- It is now in the process of making a gel type of pack
- Apply a thick layer of cellulose mask to forehead, chin, cheeks, nose and avoid the eyes and nose area
- When it gets dry properly, remove cellulose mask from your face
- Rub your skin with toner and finish up with basic skin care routine steps
[ Size ] Volume 80g, Product size 101g
[ Ingredients for Powder ]
Diatomaceous Earth, Algin, Glucose, Calcium sulfate, Tetrasodium pyrophosphate, Magnesium oxide, Sodium hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Alantoin, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower
[ Ingredients for Essense ]
Water, Glycerin, Algin, sorbitol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Salvia Miltiorrhiza Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Rhus Semialata Gall Extract, Caprylhydroxamic acid, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citrus Unshiu Fruit Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cellulose, Citrus Unshiu Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.