July 15 2017 in SkinCare
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- The mask is enriched with high concentrations of rose water to help brightening, moisturizing, relieving and anti-wrinkle.
- Get moisturizing and skin toning effect on your tired skin from the ingredient Rosa Centifolia Flower water.
- Fresh texture of the mask make you feel relaxed and comfortable while applying it.
[ Product Features ]
- Brightening: it works best for dark spots and dull skin.
- Moisturizing: it helps to deliver moisture and nutrients to the delicate skin with adding Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin and Allantoin.
- Soothing: it repair damaged skin.
- Made of the copper ammonia fiber facial mask material allows it to fit your face like a second skin and the essence is more easily absorbed by the skin.
- Pleasant rose aroma to relieve pressure.
[ Special Ingredients ]
- Rosa Centifolia Flower water, a kind of Skin Conditioner, which takes part in improving skin texture and soothing your skin.
- Hydrogenated Lecithin, a kind of skin Conditioner, which helps with keeping your skin moist and soft by enhancing your skin's moisture-retention capabilities for a long period of time.
- Ceramide NP, a kind of Skin gelling agent, which helps maintain skin consistency and strengthens skin barrier with skin-friendly ingredients.
[ How to Use ]
- After your face care routine, fit the mask for 20-30mins.
- Remove mask and massage gently for the remaining essence to be absorbed.
- No need to rinse. (this is optional, can also wash it off as personal's choice)
- Rose Water: hydrating, whitening & calming.
- Hyaluronic Acid: moisturizing, lock in moisture
- Glycerin: hydrates and softens skin.
- Betaine: anti-oxidant, moisturizing, anti-inflammatory.
- Allantoin: soothing, cell activation, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic effect, moisturizing.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (1%), Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-glucan, Betaine, Allantoin, 1,2- Hexandediol, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.