April 22 2017 in Facial Masks
- A calming mask sheet, non-greasy formula to relieve dry skin and leave the skin feeling silky soft.
- It can be absorbed quickly to soothe skin’s irritations.
- It help keeping watery effect after a bath or shower and sun overexposure.
- This mask sheet is a clinical skin solution for pore on your face, it can calm down skin’s irritation with its main ingredient Aloe.
- This mask containing vitamin C and B and herb ingredients.
- Main features as Brightening and Lifting effect.
- It also offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin.
- It help not only skin improvement but also with brightening effects.
- This mask contains herb extracts that can calm the skin from stress.
- Contained a rich Vitamin B which also include in the fruit lemon or orange. It can create a vivid and comfortable for the skin and skin herb component can also release stress.
The citric acid and Vitamin B,C in lemon oranges gives brightening effect to skin.
[ About It's Skin Mask Sheet ]
- Clinical Skin Solution
- Skin Safety Tested
[ Size ] 22g
[ Expiration Date Note ]
- Some package comes with expiration date and some comes with manufacturer date, so please check the Korean character on the back of the date.
- If you see Korean word "제조", then it means manufactured date.
- If you see Korean words "까지", then it means used by.
[ How to Use ]
- After washing your face, adjust skin with toner.
- Fit sheet mask to shape of the face.
- Remove the mask after 20-30 minutes
- Pat gently with fingers for absorption.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Butylene glycol, Alcohol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extrct, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyoxyethylene Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-7 Dimethicone, Phenyl trimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Trithanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.