March 23 2017 in SkinCare
- Yeast Polypeptide provides nutrients and moisture to the skin to make it look lustrous and smooth.
- Skin Safety Tested
- Yeast extract delivers vitality and creates moisturizing and smooth skin.
- Delivers energy to skin and creates healthy skin with vitality.
- Power moisturizing toner that enhances rhythm and moisturizing power of skin instantly.
- Safety dermatology tested.
- Enhance skin vitality & rhythm recovery
- Yeast extrat ingredient is a very popular rich nutrients with important features to strengthen the skin by normalizing the skin, the ingredient can run a turnovers that keep skin healthy.
- Yeast extract for skin vitality recovers skin’s original rhythm and reinforces vitality
- Yeast Extract which gives the vitality to the skin is contained in it.
- It helps your skin to be moist & vital supplying the energy to the skin.
- Plus it makes skin rhythm increased faster.
About the whole set of Power 10 Formula:
Power 10 Formula has an amazing colorful fashionable design, along with its various special powerful features, different color plays a different role for different kind of skin problem!! The target was not only launching for ladies - those are also for men!!!
- It's skin Best Power 10 Formula - a very special Concentrated Essence /serum!!
- There are a total of 12 kinds of Power Essence / Serum for different types of skin!
- This product launched on the year of 2006 and it has been used for so many years - still very popular! It received Its the Best hits of the skin! Power 10 Formula.
- Skin safety tested
Capacity : 30ml
Type : Ampoule / Serum
[How to Use]
- Cleanse and dry the face.
- Before using a YE or other kinds of effector essence, apply an adequate amount of YE Toner on your face and neck.
- Apply toner to a cotton ball or pad and apply gently to face.
- When you use YE Toner with YE Effector essence, you can feel more moisture effect.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Gylcerin, Butylene Glycol, Gly-Cereth-26, Alcohol Enat., Betaine, Sea Water, Ethyl Hexanediol, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26- Buteth-26, Polyglutamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trie-Thanolamine, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Pseudoalte Romonas Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Polype-Ptides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saccharomyces Polype-ptides, Tocopheryl Acetate
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.