January 22 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
This Jeju volcanic scoria clay mask intensively adsorbs sebum and clarifies skin pores
[ About Jeju volcanic Scoria ]
This pure and are ingredient, formulated from solidified lava caused by volcanic eruptions in Jeju island, absorbs impurities and sebum that are deeply embedded within skin pores.
- Removes sebum + Trouble Care + Complexion Improvement Effects
- This Jeju volcanic scoria clay mask intensively adsorbs sebum and clarifies skin pores.
- 4 Free : No Paraben, No Artificial colors, No Mineral oil No Animal ingredients
- Contains 3,000mg of Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay
- With scoria and green complex
[Soft feeling of use without Pulling] Remove wastes in the pore by Jeju volcanic cluster and clear up the skin texture and complexion as it delivers mineral ingredient deep into the skin.
[Remove sebum + Improve complexion + trouble care] Make the skin clean as it removes wastes that can cause trouble, and absorbs sebum in the pore strongly by volcamin cluster in fine porous structure.
[Excellent sebum absorption power] Make the pore clear by skin purifying function of Jeju volcanic cluster that is stronger than gasshoul or red clay.
[How to use]
- After cleansing and refining skin with toner, gently smooth over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes. (Use 1-2 times per week)
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL,TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SILICA, ay-CERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TREHALOSE, V,OLCANIC ASH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARICACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BENTONITE, ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947), POLYSORBATE 60, CAMELLIA SINENSIS -LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, ORCHID-EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, CRYPTOMERIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT; BAMBU SA VULGARIS EXTRACT, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) EXTRACT, KAOLIN, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL., HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL PVP, DEXTRIN, PEG-100 STEARATE, SOR8ITAN STEARATE, CELLULOSE GUM, XANTHAN GUM, LACTIC ACID, TETRASODIUM PYROPHO-SPHATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYL PHENOXYETHANOL, IRON OXIDE (CI 77491)- . s
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.